1. The ‘Hirer’ means the person paying for the hire of equipment from The Dinky Den Company.
2. £30 will secure your party date. A booking form will be required within a week of securing your date.
3. Final balances are required no less than 2 days prior to the party. BACS payment preferred, although we also accept cash. Bank details - remember to quote your surname.
4. The final numbers and choices must be confirmed at least 7 days prior to the booking date. Any reductions after this time will still be charged for at the original agreed rate.
5. The Hirer is responsible for providing The Dinky Den Company with all relevant medical/dietary information for all children attending the party. The Dinky Den Company takes no responsibility for allergies (including skin, food, materials etc) when not advised in advance of any condition. The Children’s Sleepover Company is not responsible at any point, for the welfare of any children at these parties this remains the full responsibility of the hirer.
6. The Hirer is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information given to The Children’s Sleepover Company and to pass such information in sufficient time for The Dinky Den Company to perform the contract safely and without risk (usually within 14 days prior to any event.)
7. The Dinky Den Company reserves the right to make any changes to the services as is deemed reasonable and necessary without notice to the Hirer. If the required service is less than originally requested the requisite refunds will be made to the Hirer.
8. The Hirer is responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of inappropriate use or misuse or reckless use of any of The Children’s Sleepover Company’s equipment.
9. It is the Hirer's responsibility to ensure that the children are supervised at all times. The Dinky Den Company may charge the hirer for the costs incurred for replacement or repairs to any property caused by any breach of this clause.
10. It is the Hirer's responsibilities to ensure the children comply with all reasonable instructions from The Dinky Den Company to ensure the safety of the attendees and other persons present. The Children’s Sleepover Company may suspend the event if any persons are in breach of this clause.
11. The Dinky Den Company accept no liability or responsibility to the Hirer for any damages, costs, losses, claims, expenses, demands and proceedings including property of Hirer and their guests, or any consequential loss in these regards.
12. The Dinky Den Company shall use all reasonable endeavors to provide the services in accordance with the contract and shall perform the services with reasonable skill, care and due diligence and in accordance with all health and safety regulations in force at this time.
13. The Dinky Den Company shall process all data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR.
14. Some produce used may contain traces of nuts or may have been made in a factory that handles nuts. Please carefully check all ingredients before use/application.
15. It is not the intention of The Dinky Den Company to violate any copyright laws and all themes are only inspired by popular trends.
1. The Hirer is responsible for the care and safety of all children attending & should ensure that all parent/guardians are aware The Dinky Den Company is not responsible for the care and safety of children.
2. The Hirer will be required to take responsibility and adequate care for all children left by their parent/guardian/carer.
3. We recommend that the Hirer of the party take contact telephone numbers of all children attending if their parent/guardian/carer is not staying at the event. Clarifying any medical/allergic conditions at least 14 days in advance of the event.
4. Whilst we love our furry friends, we ask in the interest of health and hygiene that domestic pets are not allowed access to the hire equipment.
5. Please ensure that the area in which the party is to be held is clean and tidy and that the environment is kept smoke free.
6. Any additional cleaning as a result of damage to the hired equipment by pets or smoke or other strong odours may result in an additional charge.
The tents must not be located next to an open flame such as candles, open fires, gas fires or any other source of flammable substance. All lights provided by The Dinky Den Company are LED battery operated and may be left on safely overnight if required.
Cancellation by Hirer
In the unfortunate event the party is cancelled by the hirer, the following refund policy will be applied:
· Cancellation of a booking less than 7 days prior to the party date will not receive a refund.
Cancellation by The Dinky Den Company
1. The Dinky Den Company reserves the right (in the unlikely event) to cancel the booking at any time, for any reason (We will try to give as much notice as possible).
1. The Dinky Den Company reserves the right (in the unlikely event) to cancel the booking at any time, for any reason (We will endeavour to give as much notice as possible).not be liable to pay any compensation to the Hirer or any other person for any loss, damage or expenditure arising directly or indirectly from any cancellation.
3. The Dinky Den Company reserves the right to terminate the booking without notice if there is a breach of any conditions by the hirer.
1. Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude the liability of The Dinky Den Company, which may not be limited or excluded by law, including without limitation liability for death or personal injury caused by The Dinky Den Company negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
2. Subject to the above The Dinky Den Company shall have no liability (whether arising under contract, tort, or for breach of statutory duty or otherwise) to the extent that such liability would not have arisen but for the Hirer’s breach of the contract.
3. Subject to the above clauses The Dinky Den Company’s aggregate liability for all claims in relation to the contract (whether arising under contract, tort, or for breach of statutory duty or otherwise) shall not exceed the price paid by the Hirer.
4. This contract is governed and construed in accordance with English law and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
5. No information included in this booking form will be disclosed to any third party.
6. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to inform guests accordingly of the above terms and conditions.